Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 40

So, I am a little behind, but the following are some posts that I sent via email to participants.

Can you believe it? Day 40! At this point, you are getting a great cardiovascular and strengthening workout. This is no longer a warm-up phase. Perhaps the Burpee Challenge transformed into your primary workout. In my small group, we are doing 66 Burpees a day until day 66. Let me tell you there is a big difference between 33 a day and 66 a day. Oh I would sweat with the 33 but it was over very quickly. Now, on a slow day, I am really having to push myself through double the time (sometimes close to 8 minutes). I believe that most of this is still nutritional deficits. After my birthday (17th), I have stuck to one main nutritional principal: White not right. Just the other day, I added one more to my basic nutritional plan: I have to EARN my carbs! I feel better, not as sluggish, and I am already losing some of that “holiday” fat! Nutrition is a key principal! Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment