Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 2 - Tuesday, Dec 21

Day 2 - Think about it: if you have never performed a burpee before this challenge, you have already doubled the number of burpees you can do! One participant jokingly said, “I ain’t sore yet.”



As you are performing your 2 burpees I have to ask “Who is watching?” Do your kids look up at trying to figure out what is going on? Husband rolling his eyes wondering how long you will keep this up? Get your family and friends involved with you! Wonderful to hear that some of you are getting your family and friends involved. It is easy to coach from the couch! This is not a spectator sport. Keep add it. And remember: they can “buy in” tonight by performing only 3 burpees. 1 (from Day 1) + 2 (from Day 2) = 3 Burpees.

My own workout was rough today. Tue, Thur, and Sat is my Convict Conditioning strength training days (want to see some of that check out Kiltman's Bodyweight Culture Workout Log . Today was Push Up progression day that really burnt up my arms. So, when I started doing my burpees, I was so burnt out that I could barely do first 10 Burpee + Push up that is my family's standard. My next 22 was the standard burpee (no push up). Rethinking I may have to perform burpees on these days before my CC, but then will I not be able to give my strength training 100%?

2 comments:

  1. I did my 33 burpees today... it wasn't bad. It took 2:20 :)
    -NB

    ReplyDelete